Your wedding stationery isnot just a piece of paper, but it is the only way that you can use in communicating with your guests about everything for your big day. It includes:
- Welcome signs
- Escort cards
- Table numbers for accommodating each guest
These are just a few things that provide the couples endless opportunities to share about their great event. You would certainly not want the first look of your wedding to be boring or generic. Rather, your wedding stationery design should reflect thoughtful touches, your sense of humor, your hopes, style,and dreams for a happy future.
For this, connect with My Invite List, an app that takes the pain to collect addresses for wedding and provide them for free. They provide additional and customized options to manage your addresses and also export them.
They also provide the option of printing your beautiful DIY wedding invites through their partners, The Invitation Maker, and Utah Announcements. Their custom wedding invitations and stationery will help you to get exactly what you are looking to communicate with your guests in the heartiest way possible.
Login to their app or sign for free, fill out the form and you are good to go with your wedding announcements and stationery.
Importance of your wedding stationery
Your wedding stationery:
- Sets the tone for the event allowing the guests what to expect on that actual day.
- Establishes the theme of the wedding day, communicates information, and begins to build excitement on your behalf.
- Contains valuable information so that your guests can start planning for the event.
- Offers an opportunity for customizing and personalization to show off your style and personality.
- Shares your love story so that your guests feel closer to you during the special event.
All this information on your wedding stationery sounds petty but they help in making your event more intimate and memorable. Your guests will be more than happy to be a part of this lovelychapter of your courtship.