Those who believe in astrology have long relied on planetary positions to get insight into their health, personality and the future. This is an old-age tradition. A healthy body and mind are essential for a long life of happiness and prosperity. When health problems afflict us, the natural order of things is disrupted. Having good health is vital if you want to be able to do any of these things.
A healthy lifestyle is essential in this highly competitive society, especially given the current pollution, job load, duplicating food, pesticides and junk-food habits we all have. It is possible to lead a healthy and fit life using astrology. Visit the best astrology app for more help and advice.
Which planets or houses influence health?
The use of astrology can aid a fit and healthy lifestyle. A recognised online astrologer can anticipate some events through the use of astrology as a result that astrological elements inherently influence every organ, anatomical structure, and body component. The second, sixth, eighth, and twelfth houses all play an essential role in predicting health problems. A person’s health will suffer if any of these are afflicted by hostile planets. If any planet is debilitated or weak in these homes, the native will experience related health issues.
- In the sixth house, we may expect to get unwell, and we can also expect to have surgery or to pass away in the eighth or 12th house.
- When an individual’s ascendant is in a significator 6 or 8 or 12, and their sub-lord is in that constellation, they are at risk of illness, danger and even hospitalisation.
The following list shows planets and health conditions they represent in medical astrology:
Sun affects the stomach, head, heart, back, man’s right eye, woman’s left, vitality, migraine, joint, sinus, high temperature, etc.
Moon causes lungs, body fluids, brain, blood, left eye of a man, insomnia, right eye of a woman, and asthma.
Mars leads to blood, chest, thalassemia, nose, gallbladder, bile, bone marrow, RBCs, etc. It causes brain disorders, itching, blood clots, genital diseases, knee issues, etc.
Mercury affects the nervous system, the skin, facial features, and the thyroid gland. Mental illness, ear infections, and other ailments are directly affected.
Jupiter includes the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. A weak Jupiter causes obesity, fatty liver, cardiac tumour, and cognitive loss.
Venus affects the throat, glands, face, cheeks, urine, ovarian cysts, etc.
Saturn causes legs, bones, muscles, teeth, hair, weakness, joint discomfort, arthritis, gastrointestinal issues, etc.
Rahu influences cancer, breathing issues, ulcers, cataracts, and stammering.
Ketu is the abdominal karaka. As a result of bug bite wounds and rotting flesh, it is also accountable. Ketu brings unexplained ailments that decrease immunity. Other symptoms include muscular weakness and gastrointestinal ache.
Once you know which planet is causing the problem, we’ll go over various treatments. Best astrology app remedies keep you and your family safe.
- It is widely believed that an excellent treatment for any health issues may be found by watering a peepal tree every day, except Sundays. Men must complete seven Parikramas around the tree, while women are not required to do so.
- Every Purnima, it is necessary to offer water to Lord Shiva.
- Additionally, reciting the Mahamritunjaya or Batuk Bhairav Stotra mantras can alleviate symptoms of many health issues.
- One of the most common remedies for illness is feeding the birds and animals and those who are sick. This not only alleviates physical ailments but also calms the mind.
- It is also beneficial to drink water infused with Gangajal.
- Every Tuesday, make sindur offerings to Lord Hanuman and pray for your well-being. The same sindur can apply a tilak to one’s forehead.
- The coconut should be offered to the god Shiva on Mondays, with the mantra, “Om Namah Shivay.” This aids in the eradication of both poor health and poverty.
- The roots of Peepal and Sevdeyi trees can also aid in preventing a long-standing sickness.
- Lastly, donating money is one of the most effective ways to combat sickness. Even in a world ruled by the Karmas, our deeds are the only thing that returns the enjoyment we have brought to others.
Everyone knows about the Astrological remedies for good health that have been part of our lives for a long time. These are traditional Indian habits and rituals that help us live positively. A wide range of practices is employed to improve one’s well-being and to rectify the mistakes of one’s past by practising Yoga, fasting, meditation, donating food or clothing to the needy and performing religious home activities like Yaga Satsang, Havan. According to the best astrology app, combining astrology with medical treatment offers a greater probability of resolving your health difficulties.